Coconuts oil extracted using the ancient traditional method called the “wet milling method” has so many uses which include:
1. Eat spoonful of coconut oil when you need an energy boost.
2. Use it as the base for a homemade body scrub.
3. Use as a super conditioner on your hair (apply to dry hair, leave in as long as possible and then shampoo as normal).
4. Use as a styling agent if you have really dry hair. Just rub a tiny bit on your palms and apply to your hair and style as normal.
5. Keep a little container in your purse for lip moisturizer.!
6. Replace nasty, unhealthy vegetable oils in your cooking and baking with Coconut oil.
7. Use a tiny dab on your under arms for a natural deodorant.
8. Add to your bath tub for a moisturizing soak (a couple drops of peppermint oil is wonderful!).
9. Use as a makeup remover.
10. Use it to treat athlete’s food, ringworm, or other fungal or yeast infections.
11. Take a spoonful with your vitamins to help improve absorption.
12. Use coconut oil instead of shaving cream
19. Spread a thin layer on cuts or burns to speed up healing.
20. Take up to 5 spoonfuls per day for improved thyroid function.
21. Add a spoonful to your smoothies for extra
nutrition and flavour.
22. Use on the delicate tissue around your eyes to help prevent wrinkles and sagging.
23. Use as the base for homemade toothpaste or lotion.
24. Use in place of massage oil.
25. Use on your baby’s diaper rash or cradle cap.
26. Use it to help reduce visibility of stretch marks or to prevent stretch marks.
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.