Loaded and ready to be supplied.
Crafted in 20kg sizes.
Properties of Moroccan Red Clay
One of the most effective clays available for acne sufferers is Moroccan Red Clay. Its many hidden talents don’t go unnoticed as it’s the best clay to use for ridding the complexion of blackheads, toning the skin, and to re-balance dry, flaky skin with regular use.
Moroccan Red Clay (aka Rhassoul Clay) has been used for the last 1400 years as a soap, shampoo, and skin conditioner. Luxuriantly smooth to the touch, its highly absorbent and exfoliating qualities make this clay a must have in top notch professional spas.
Red clay comes from ancient deposits in the fertile Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Its use in history as a cosmetic clay can be traced back to ancient Rome and Egypt where it was used by nobility to tone and enrich the skin.
Skin Type- Skin with lots of blackheads, acne prone skin
Benefits of Rhassoul Clay–
• Treats blackheads by pulling them to the surface
• Removes oils from the pores and tightens them
• Smoothes skin texture
• Improves the firmness of the skin
• Improved skin elasticity
• Improved skin clarity, very effective acne treatment
• Reduces dryness
• Pulls toxins form the skin
• Exfoliates and cleanses the skin
• Removes dead skin cells
-How to Use Moroccan Clay For Acne-
Red Clay Bath–
• Add 1-4 cups (or desired amount, just know that the more clay you use, the better the detox) of red clay to a jar
• Pour enough water into the jar to cover the clay by a couple inches
• Shake the mixture until the clay dissolves completely
• Draw a bath at the desired temperature and add the clay water mixture
• Rinse the jar under the running water
• Feel free to add your favorite natural bath salts and/or essential oils
• Submerge as much of your body as possible
• Soak at least 15-20 minutes
This bath will help detoxify the body and pull heavy metals out of your system in a much gentler way than taking bentonite clay internally. Your skin will become smooth, refreshed and revitalized.
Soothing Red Clay Mask–
• 2 TBS red clay
• 2 TBS rose water
• ½ tsp jojoba oil
• 2 drops chamomile essential oil
• 2 drops rose essential oil
• Mix together thoroughly and apply freshly cleansed skin
• Let dry for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
This clay is good for soothing dry irritated skin.
Moroccan Rhassoul (Ghassoul) Clay
Rhassoul Clay is a remarkable natural mineral clay that originates from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. It is naturally found and mined from ancient deposits within the Atlas Mountains. It has been mined since the eight century.
Moroccan Rhassoul Clay can be used as a soap, shampoo, skin conditioner and facial and body mask. Rhassoul Clay is much superior to other clays for skin and hair treatment because it contains higher percentages of silica and magnesium along with potassium and calcium.
Other common names for Rhassoul Clay are: Red Clay, Red Moroccon Clay, Ghassoul Clay, Oxide Clay.
The Mineral Composition of Rhassoul Clay
200g Rhassoul Clay.